Our client is one of the leading telecommunications providers in the Philippines. Through its three principal business groups – fixed line, wireless, and information and communication technology – it offers the largest and most diversified range of telecommunications services across the Philippines’ most extensive fiber optic backbone and fixed line, cellular ad satellite networks.
Develops new prospects and interacts with existing customers to increase sales of the company’s international telecom services to business and industrial establishment at sales office, conferences/trade shows, or customer’s place of business.—More HUNTING than FARMING
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from internet websites, newspapers, magazines, business directories, industry ads, and trade shows.
- Contact new and existing enterprise customers to discuss their needs, and explain how these needs could be met by specific PGC products and services.
- Answers customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, or credit terms.
- Submit service proposals or quotation to include pricing and service terms.
- Prepares sales contracts and service orders for orders obtained.
- Estimates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of available facility and delivery schedules.
- Maintains/updates computer database of new customer and other sales data.
- Meets customer needs, offers options, resolves problems and follows up with customers.
- Presents available services offered by the company using Power Point presentation or brochures, and emphasizes salable features.
- Attends trade shows
- Bachelor’s degree holder
- Experience delivering enterprise-wide solutions to businesses in the telecommunications industry
- Knowledge in VOIP and data center, preferred